$100 CLASS DEPOSIT
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- The class starts off with the basics. Brush trimming, palleting and dagger style design work. As we move along, we get into scroll style striping and incorporate scroll into dagger designs. Continuing on, we start leaf designs, both silver and variegated leaf. We will take the leaf techniques and apply them into designs for a blend of leaf and stripes. After that we will start lettering basics.
- Now that we have some solid grasp of techniques there will be an assortment of motorcycle parts to practice on as well. The convex surface makes a great learning experience.
- This Jam is all about learning and growing in the custom pinstripe craft, learning the business side with marketing strategies and show ideas while having a blast. I want you to leave the event with everything you need to crush the custom scene! Whether it's hitting up local car and bike shows, starting a business or laying artwork down on your own stuff, this is where it all starts!
The class is located in North Royalton, Ohio. Details of surrounding area amenities will be emailed to you post reservation.
Please email me with any questions you may have at Tom.TNTCustomPaint@gmail.com
December 3rd-5th (completed)
Friday & Saturday 9am-9pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am-9pm
($100 non refundable deposit, remaining balance due 1 week before class)
12 SPOT LIMIT PER SESSION
- small group, hands on instruction
- 1 mack 10 dagger
- 1 TNT Tok scroll brush
- 1 TNT FYP lettering quill
- 2 16"x20" panels (1 black, 1 white)
- 8x10 sized designs